You can submit your insurance claim online by following the steps below.
Please remember to:
- Keep your original bills and receipts until your claim has been finalised.
- Once the claim has been submitted, you will receive an email as proof of submission with your claim number.
- Please save all documents in PDF format in order for you to upload successfully.
Privacy of your personal information
We care about the privacy, security and online safety of your personal information and we take our responsibility to protect this information very seriously. Below is a summary of how we deal with your personal information. For a more detailed explanation, please read our official Privacy Notice in the Downloads section.
- Processing your personal information: We have to collect and process some of your personal information in order to provide you with our products and services, and also as required by insurance, tax and other legislation.
- Sharing your personal information: We will share your personal information with other insurers, industry bodies, credit agencies and service providers. This includes information about your insurance, claims and premium payments. We do this to assess claims, prevent fraud and to conduct surveys.
- Accessing your medical information: We may ask you to undergo any necessary medical testing, blood testing and examinations. We may also ask you to send us any medical information we need to accurately assess our risk or your claims.
- Protecting your personal information: We take every reasonable precaution to protect your personal information (including information about your activities) from theft, unauthorised access and disruption of services.
- Receiving marketing from us: Please contact us if you want to change your marketing preferences. Remember that even if you choose not to receive marketing from us, we will still send you communications about this product.
Hollard Travel Insurance is an authorised financial services provider no. 17698.
© 2020 Hollard Travel Insurance.